One More Day | Doctor/Professor
C H I L D H O O D
/Songs to show meeting your best friend, falling in love with said best friend and not telling them how you really feel. /
You’re My Best Friend | QUEEN
You’re the best friend
that I ever had
I’ve been with you such a long time
You’re my sunshine
And I want you to know
That my feelings are true
I really love you
Lucky | GLEE CAST
I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Words I Couldn’t Say | RASCAL FLATTS
There it was at the tip of my fingers
There it was on the tip of my tounge
There you were and I had never been that far
There it was the whole world wrapped inside my arms
And I let it all slip away
S E P E R A T I O N
/Songs to show how hard it is to be left behind, a promise to return and wishing everything had gone differently/
Ghost Town | FIRST AID KIT
But I’ll come back to you some day
I Never Told You | COLBIE CAILLAT
And now I miss everything about you
I can’t believe it, I still want you
After all the things we’ve been through
I miss everything about you
Here Without You | 3 DOORS DOWN
I’m here without you baby
But you’re still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
T H E W A R
/Songs to show the pain of watching your love leave, hearing they’re dead and destroying your planet because your world is gone./
Please Don’t Go | BARCELONA
Oh, please don’t go
I want you so
I can’t let go
For I lose control
One More Day | VAST
Now I’ll never see your face anymore
Oh my Love
I’d give anything for one more day with you
Sorrow | THE NATIONAL
Cover me in rag and bone sympathy
‘cos I don’t wanna get over you
I don’t wanna get over you
R E U N I O N
/Songs for finding the impossible and finally telling each other what should’ve been said centuries ago./
For The First Time | THE SCRIPT
We’re smiling but we’re close to tears, even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we’re meeting for the first time
You And Me | LIFEHOUSE
And it’s you and me and all other people
And I don’t know why, I can’t keep my eyes off of you
S O L D I E R
/Songs for becoming the thing you hate most and watching your love go through that./
I’m In Here | SIA
Can’t you hear my call?
Are you coming to get me now?
I’ve been waiting for you to come rescue me
I need you to hold
All of the sadness I can not, living inside of me
Living In Your Letters | DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL
But I don’t ever tell you this distance seems terrible.
E L E V E N S
/Songs for a new start and loving each other more despite not believing it was possible./
I Will Follow You Into The Dark | DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
Love of mine some day you will die
But I’ll be close behind
Every Breath | BOYCE AVENUE
‘Cause when I needed a place to hang my heart
You were there to wear it from the start
And with every breath of me
You’ll be the only light I see
A Thousand Years | CHRISTINA PERRI
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
Download at http://www.sendspace.com/file/wmt5qo
reblogging so this can ruin someone else’s day too
CONSIDER YOUR MISSION ACCOMPLIDHES ARGH
Anyone up for a roleplay?
Bother My Askbox?
- 1: What color are your socks?
- 2: Have you ever lied about your age? Why?
- 3: What is something you regret in the past month?
- 4: Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 5: When was the last time you wrote someone a letter on paper?
- 6: How tall are you?
- 7: Do you get along with your parents? Why or why not?
- 8: What’s your favorite season?
- 9: Do you currently like someone?
- 10: How much do you weigh?
- 11: What’s the last song you sang?
- 12: What’s your favorite scent?
- 13: What’s your favorite urban legend?
- 14: What’s a bad habit that you have?
- 15: What’s a strange habit that you have?
- 16: What’s the first instrument that you learned to play?
- 17: How would you describe your ‘type?’
- 18: Would you rather stay in or go out?
- 19: What was the last thing you said to your mom?
- 20: Do you want to get married someday?
- 21: Have you ever snuck out?
- 22: Can you sing well?
- 23: What’s an embarrassing thing that happened this week?
- 24: When was the last time you went sledding?
- 25: Have you ever/do you liked someone you know you can never be with?
- 26: Do people often mispronounce your name?
- 27: Would you like to live in another country?
- 28: Do you like to watch ghost-hunting shows?
- 29: Who was the last person you said you loved to?
- 30: What’s something you’d like to be better at?
- 31: Have you ever stayed up to talk to someone who was sad?
- 32: What was the last thing you cooked?
- 33: Do you think you would make a good parent?
- 34: Do you have trouble sleeping at night?
- 35: Where is your best friend right now?
- 36: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- 37: How late do you usually stay up at night?
- 38: When was the last time you cried and why?
- 39: Have you ever won a contest?
- 40: Can you draw well?
- 41: Would you ever date someone you met on Tumblr/the internet?
- 42: What was the last thing you ate?
- 43: Do you think you’re/you’d make a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
- 44: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- 45: What do you think people think of you?
- 46: What is your middle name and do you like it?
- 47: Are you close with either of your parents?
- 48: Do you like yourself?
- 49: State five facts about your appearance –
- 50: State five facts about your personality –
what if Satan’s name was misspelled once and he’s actually just Stan
Original photos from the opening of HIMYM